Information Collection and Use
- Information Collected Upon Registration: When you create or reconfigure a MoRe Loyalty Program account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, and email address. Some of this information, for example, your name and username, is listed publicly on our Services, including on your profile page. Some Services, such as viewing lists, events, quick info, do not require registration.
- Additional Information: We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services or to market to you. You may unsubscribe from these messages by emailing at email@example.com. If you email us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request. Providing the additional information described in this section is entirely optional.
- Public Information: Our Services are primarily designed to help you share information with the world. Most of the information you provide to us is information you are asking us to make public. This includes not only the messages you post and the metadata provided with posts, such as when you posted, but also many other bits of information. Our default is almost always to make the information you provide public. Your public information is broadly and instantly disseminated. For example, your public posts are searchable by many search engines and may be delivered via our APIs to a wide range of users and services. You should be careful about all information that will be made public by The Mall, not just your tune-ins.
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domains, pages visited, and search terms. Other actions, such as interactions with advertisements, may also be included in Log Data.
- Links: The Mall may keep track of how you interact with links in posts by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, including marketing, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
- Third Party Services: The Mall uses a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our Services and to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not disclose your private information except in the limited circumstances described here.
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information with your consent, such as when you use a third party client to access your MoRe Loyalty Program account.
- Law and Harm: We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect The Mall’s rights or property. In any case of such disclosure you will be notified and your further consent shall be sought, if needed.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public posts or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did)
Modifying Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
Our Policy towards Children
Our Services are not directed to children under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Changes to this Policy
The Mall is registered as an administrator of personal data at the Bulgarian Commission for Protection of Personal Data under Certificate No. 252903/10.03.2010